The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is the world’s largest non-governmental organization working in the field of sexual and reproductive health information and services. It has 6 Regional Offices, (Western Hemisphere based New York, East and South-East Asia and Oceania Region in Bangkok, Arab World Region in Tunis, South Asia Region in Bangkok, European Network in Brussels and the Africa Region in Nairobi, Kenya). The international secretariat is in London, UK.
Currently we are recruiting:
- Project Technical Advisor- SRH Services Delivery Strengthening
- Director/Head of Operations and Technology – (based in Nairobi)
- Lead Technical Advisor, Business Development - (based in Nairobi)
- Technical SRHR Advisor, Humanitarian Response - (based in Nairobi)
- Technical SRHR Resident Advisor, Monitoring and Evaluation – (based in Nigeria )
- Technical SRHR Resident Advisor, Programmes, Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights - (based in DRC )
- Executive Officer, Regional Directors Office
- Procurement Officer - (National position)
- Project, Finance Officer – (National position)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – (National position)
- Government, Diplomatic and Protocol Liaison Assistant - (National position )
For more details, click on Vacancies.
IPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
“Applications are particularly encouraged from candidates openly living with HIV.”
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).