IPPFAR is inviting submissions of tenders for vendors pre-qualification to supply the following categories of goods/services in support of its Regional Offices’ programmes in Nairobi, Kenya. The winner(s) of this bidding exercise shall be invited to enter into negotiation for one or several non-exclusive purchase contracts/framework agreements with IPPFAR:
No. TENDER REFERENCE CATEGORY OF GOODS OR SERVICES
1. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/01 Courier Services
2 PPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/02 Stationery & Office Consumables
3 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/03 Printing, Publications & Branding materials
4. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/04 Shipping, Clearing & Forwarding agents
5. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/05 Taxi / Car Hire Services
6. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/06 Supply and Maintenance of ICT Equipment
7. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/07 Travel Management Services
8. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/08 Interpretation & Translation Services
9. IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/09 Creative and Graphic Design
10.IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/010 Editing Services
11 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/011 Photography and videography services
12 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/012 Cleaning services
13 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/013 Hotel services and or conference facilities
14 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/014 Fully furnished apartments
15 IPPFAR/PQ/2018-2019/015 Provision of event management services e.g. PA systems, plasma screens, décor,etc.
Interested bidders can download the tender documents below.
Completed hard-copy tender documents are to be addressed and submitted to the following address by 11:00 am on the 15th September 2017:
The Bids Committee
International Planned Parenthood Federation, Africa Region
Madison Insurance House, 1st Floor, Upper Hill off Ngong Road
P.O. Box 30234-00100,
Any submission after the above date and time will be automatically disqualified and returned to the bidder unopened.